Wednesday, January 27, 2010

strive to live my point

sometimes thought to myself it was beautiful
running either where no one ignored
follow the direction of the wind in search of identity

sometimes also thought to myself it was boring
no one with happy or sad while others
was hoping one day someone came to me

try to not think about it and walked with my friends
and solve problems or to share their complaints with
sometimes life is not as we expected
but how do we adjust our lifestyle to like what

your life in your hands
your choice in your hands
one step you are lost
one vote you sank

think clearly to move
choose the path when stepping too
Be careful in all things
and strive to live my point ...

1 comment:

  1. i agree with your writing.. but i can't be like that, coz my life is determined by my parents, and i couldn't oppose

    ReplyDelete