Tuesday, November 17, 2009

CAPITAL FROM PARENTS


CAPITAL FROM PARENTS

Abstract

Give thanks to God, if you have parents who can provide capital or other capital money to you to start a business. Most of the conglomerates we provide capital to their children before their children start a business. There he was told to find or buy palm oil into the forests or to villages with a truck carrying palm oil. They were given capital, how to love her grief for palm oil and how to manage the people below, makers of palm oil workers or unskilled laborers. How to negotiate with the owners of oil palm. After his son graduated from this, further capital provided is schooled in the business school. After graduating, then followed the next capital, in the form of a company. He was told to become Director of one of his companies.

There is also, these conglomerates child told dimodali with selling newspapers. And the children selling newspaper conglomerates can understand the value of money. To find the money is not easy. After passing the first capital to manage it, given limited capital to be able to complete college and after graduation had asked to lead the company. Such ways that's what entrepreneurs are successful.


Kiichiro Toyoda was given by his father's capital in the form of automotive education. After graduation, given new weaving company called Toyoda Spinning & Weaving Company. Then, he decided to change the company's woven into a car company and changed its name from Toyoda to Toyota, more pronounced and easier to remember.
One of my neighbors called Pak Broto, told me that he had just given his son capital. My neighbor's child is mumbuka fried chicken franchise business. "Location was chosen by my son near the Islamic University of Indonesia campus, Jalan Kaliurang Km. 12. Currently Pak Yanto my child income each month to reach Rp. 3 million, the net income, has cut employee salaries and capital payments to me. I accidentally ordered to pay by installments of capital that I have given to educate Pak Yanto "said Pak Broto with pride. "You son unusual educate you as an entrepreneur. I acungi thumb and applaud, especially Dad used to ask the capital must be accounted for or repaid "I said. "I do not often watch the show Pak Yanto RBTV Business Secrets and often read his Pak Yanto in KR" he said eagerly. "Thank you so much, if Pak Broto follow my mind" I said. I believe in Yogyakarta will appear, Mr. Pak Broto Broto, who can educate her son become an entrepreneur.

an essay from mr yanto which I think is to give a spirit to us

source:journal.amikom.ac.id/index.php/Koma/issue/archive

No comments:

Post a Comment