Wednesday, November 18, 2009

TAKE HIKMAH

Wisdom is something that has meaning or a deeper meaning or something kebijakksanaan of which comes from God. Although it was from God's wisdom, but not everyone can accept the difficulties, suffering, sadness and failure. How to take this wisdom that distinguish successful people and those who fail. The man who failed so falling, he never woke up again and can not take lessons. While successful people, so fell she would wake up and take lessons. Philosophy Tionghoa family had desperately wanted before failing more than three times, while the Japanese will continue to rise seven times before it fails. That's the way they are dealing with the failure and take lessons.


When I failed to enter university that I desire, namely Bandung Institute of Technology majoring in Mechanical Engineering, then I must accept the field when he received the Physics FMIPA UGM. I can take a lesson from the incident. Maybe God wants me to have in the world of education. Alhamdulillah, now I have managed more than ten universities from the Academy to the University. When Primagama established with a very small capital, is only able to rent a room Rp25.000, 00 per month. After 3 months we were told to move. "Brother Purdi we usually talk about families, but this time I want to talk business. Considering you have not paid my rent for three months, so I ask all the items in my house is your take-home ", said the owner of the house. Mr. Purdi replied, "I'm with my friends, just spread brochure Pak. Please I am given a chance ". "I give a week's time to clean my house," said the owner of the house. Then Mr. Purdi home to me and tell what the landlord. When I answered, "God willing, there are lesson". Then we both strive to spread leaflets to students and not wasting a week's time. In one week we finally get the money Rp50.000, 00. Then, I was with Mr. Purdi find another place and finally got a place to rent Rp30.000, 00 per month. After signing the agreement, then Mr. Purdi I invite to see the new office from the front. Then I said, "Our new office a little better than his old office. That is the lesson ". Mr. Purdi nodded.

Likewise, when I founded STMIK AMIKOM Yogyakarta, I was asked to Primagama to rent a place or office. But Primagama not want to rent a place or office. I had to take lessons from the incident. "Maybe I should learn to find a way when no money to rent office" I said to myself. Of this difficulty I finally found a way, the future owner of an empty house on Jl. Monginsidi No. 8. That happened in April 1994 .. The owner of the house was named Mr. Drs. Budi Sutrisno. "Sir, I want you to rent a house for two years" I said. "Sure. the house was empty "said Mr Blake. Then I tried to pay the rent with August and September. Pak allows for rent dinotariskan condition. Every failure is always a lesson. If we already know the positive side, or we can take lessons, then that's the beginning of success. "Because really, hardship is a convenience, really, hardship is a convenience" (Nature NASYRAH: 5-6).
source:journal.amikom.ac.id/index.php/Koma/issue/archive

No comments:

Post a Comment